Thursday, July 25, 2013

A few answers & comments from June 16 to July 25th

[2:36:02 AM] Jarrafusa: [June-13-13 1:50 PM] Kelly
<<< wanting to know what was put into place in Morocco and how to access our value.  Heather said, we already can if we knew how. So, I same game on!  We are a bunch ready to go out and change the world.I wanna play too!!!!!!  I love imaging....imagining (interesting spelling "mistake" (chuckle))....
[2:36:07 AM] Jarrafusa: (heart)
[2:37:04 AM] Jarrafusa: any one notice that the color of their eyes is changing?......the projectors are changing ;)
 (heart)
[18/06/2013 7:09:09 AM] Pete  Lysohirka: [2:56:22 AM] Jarrafusa: [June-15-13 2:38 PM] Funkyjomedina:

<<< Rob, remember she said we gave here energy when we commentedI return in kind...all ways :*(heart)

I thank every inbodyment for the experience since December 25, 2012....absolute fun!!!!!!!!

You all inspire me to continue to DO....and I find much more reward, expansion, and growth DO'ing for the highest good of all.... thank you for making that visible with me! 

NOW let's have some eternal fun by quantum jumps and I DO use my value to DO it and to give all inbodyments the data of how I DO that...I am soooooo excited to watch each inbodyment that quantum jumps by their own choosing.... !!!!!!!!!!!!  I love you! (heart)(inlove)(heart)  Caleb will wrap up the value delivery systems that each inbodyment can control absent limit or undue influence (for a change) ;)
 (heart)
 [12:38:04 AM] D breakingthesilence: gooooooood morning all you AWESOME people!!!! (sun)
[12:38:14 AM] D breakingthesilence: oh and Kathy?.... (mooning)
[12:39:19 AM] D breakingthesilence: [June-19-13 6:07 PM] AgentX:

<<< I am aware that we have Indian Run Banks on Reservations, I am going to make an attempt to see how they feel about "monetizing" bonds for us to create "current currency deposits".unfortunately all the First Nations banks are run through the Federal Reserve :(
 (heart)
[20/06/2013 11:35:09 AM] Pete  Lysohirka: [12:57:00 AM] D breakingthesilence: [12:06 AM] Rob:

<<< From Brians blog   "People should not be afraid of their governments- GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THEIR PEOPLE"    The fuckers better  be afraid of people like us!!! We'll never go away!hahahaha!  You have noooooo idea how fuckin' TERRIFIED they are of all of us right now :D
[12:58:55 AM] D breakingthesilence: I hog tied caleb and did the interview yesterday morning..... poor Keimpe worked on transfering it to video for posting for hours and couldn't get it to go due to a problem with his video stuff.  I sent it to  AK to work on, but then Heather went into deep work mode and took us all with her so he hasnt' been able to get it done yet either, lol (rofl)
[1:06:38 AM] D breakingthesilence: ... as a side note to you all:  If you're having problems staying awake during your day, having moments when suddenly you absolutely HAVE to lay down right freakin now, times when you all of a sudden zone out and can't think straight..... well, Heather and the gang have been working very very hard on "bringing down/out" the "manual" for the new financial system...... and everytime Heather "goes in", she's takes us all with her, lol!!  in the past 5 days I've found myself staring at blank walls for ages, caleb found himself facedown on his keyboard once, ..... it's all good, we just wish she'd give us notice before she decides to take us with her, lol (rofl)
[1:07:49 AM] D breakingthesilence: so if you find yourself staring at the ceiling and drooling.... no worries: you're just working hard ;)
 (heart)

: [2:50 AM] Alessandro <<< Are you still in Europe??  (wave)nah- I'm still hiding out in the Ethiopian mountains..... :P
[3:22:36 AM] D breakingthesilence: and I'm happy to announce that I FINALLY caught up on my emails!!!!! 

 \o/(party)(sun)

Yep, I finally managed to get through the 233 emails in my in box.  it was painful at times, but I did it!!! I'm now officially caught up!
 (heart)
 [10:57:24 AM] Jarrafusa: hhhhmmmm....didn't know that I did a "blank i declaration document for general use", Mark...i did a contract doc that Caleb is running for refinement that will be released asap....but no declaration.....i can only stand behind what i do, but i love experiencing other's DO'ing ;)(heart)  thank you!  Heather
 (heart)
[10:59:20 AM] Jarrafusa: [June-17-13 8:03 PM] Joseph:

<<<  Mark can i take  that declaration contract, on your page. Can i make that contract  with all 3 of my names which are controlled by the current alledged freakshow  and make public notice of this and CLAIM Jurisdiction of ALL  that these asshats today see as their jurisdiction??? (*)(*)joseph...they don't control them...you do.  i am finishing up the I-Docs now that I DO use and stand behind...an practical example for others to imagine how they choose to DO. (heart)
 (heart)
] mark  Ok.  Thanks Heather.  I really need more clarification on what you are saying.
[11:00:29 AM] mark : Glad I saw this.
[11:00:35 AM] mark : I don't read this room much.
[11:00:38 AM] geoliberty1: So ware will they be posted?
[11:00:51 AM] Jarrafusa: hhmmmm...perhaps i pulled up the wrong link, Mark....
[11:01:21 AM] mark : This is the one that I posted and it was just ours without our names.
[11:01:28 AM] geoliberty1: Just eager to start mind you
[11:02:05 AM] mark : That's why I called it "blank" and I thought that you said it wasn't a Contract but rather a Declaration, so that is where the name came from.
[11:02:10 AM] mark : Any way, here is the link:
[11:02:55 AM] mark : http://hoza.me/updates-from-marks-perspective/blank-i-declaration-document-for-general-use/
 [11:19 AM] Dan:

<<<  A question arises: you stated there's no I-UV exchange launch for about a few more weeks. Is it planned that currencies will revalue before the exchange launches? well now.... that all depends on whether or not the PTW wanna play or not ;)  if they do, and they come to the table, then we'll see how it plays out.  if they don't play nice, then we'll go ahead and they'll get left standing there holding their dicks in their hands. :P

..... oh it's so much fun!!!! :D
 (heart)
[09/07/2013 9:22:18 AM] Just DOing: [9:10:48 AM] Jarrafusa: [3:59 AM] Keimpe de Jong:

<<< Your Declaration Of Value (DOV) is some sort of I-Owe-You.

no
 (heart)
[09/07/2013 9:22:43 AM] Just DOing: [9:13:18 AM] Jarrafusa: [7/5/2013 3:45:49 PM] Deryl Zeleny: Good afternoon Heather.  Mr Sino respectfully request your participation in the councils in order to change the existing system.  Please confirm if you wish to participate or not.  Mark will also be relaying this message to you in the hopes you receive it.   Many thanks.  (angel)      (heart)
[2:23:49 PM] Jarrafusa: I am already working with Mr. Sino and the elders....?

Perhaps the one making/sending the requests are not conscious of that?
[2:34:50 PM] Deryl  I do not know, only that I am responding to a specific email request from Apriyanto.  I will pass this information to him,  Thank you.  (angel)     I got the charges dismissed last week.  It was put on the record that the Cops colluded with the bank to force charges against me.  It was in the Officers own words from his note book, "I will direct someone from Veranova to make a complaint".
[2:40:23 PM] Jarrafusa: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (bow)(clap)
[2:40:30 PM] Jarrafusa: (music)\o/(music)
[2:41:18 PM] Jarrafusa: the officers "lil notebooks" are something most don't know or think about....they usually only request the reports.
[2:41:33 PM] Jarrafusa: awesome work, Deryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*)
 (heart)


<<< Something pretty interesting happened! My stepdaughte called me & said that the tower for her PC is missing & nothing else in the house is touched. Even the ords & monitor are still there.  The towerr was upstairs in her bedroom. They have all kinds of things that could have been taken, like tablets, TV etc. I told her that maybe an eternal essence unlimited might be playing a prank on her. She said there is no way someone could have physical came into her house (chuckle)buhahahahahah!

SHe's getting caught in our vortexs here then :P

Have I ever told you the theory of the "little blue men"?

See, all of everything is drawn in and written by a team of little blue men. Just like a cartoon, every frame of a moment is drawn by these little blue men.  That's all fine, but they are terribly over worked (as you can imagine) and occasionally one of them is so tired that he'll forget to paint something into the picture.  Once it's out of the picture, he forgets about it for a while until the little blue foreman comes along and yells at him for forgetting something and then he scrambles to paint it back into the picture.

So, the next time your keys mysteriously go missing, or your phone, the remote control for the TV, your left shoe, favorite earing, your laptop..... don't worry- it's that the little blue men forgot to paint it into the picture- as soon as the foreman figures it out, they'll add it back in and whatever you lost will mysteriously reappear, right out in the open.
[1:02:56 AM] D Breakingthesilence: this is the story  of our life right now- we've had so many things vanish into thin air that I think that the little blue men must be having a nervous breakdown around here, cause theyt are constantly forgetting to paint things into our pictures!!!

[1:05:02 AM] D Breakingthesilence: but seriously..... it's not even funny any more (actually it is, lol).... we have so many things going missing that it's ridiculous.  I'm beginning to think that time/space portals are flashing open in our houses and just pulling things in (facepalm)

[1:15:34 AM] D Breakingthesilence: [12:34 AM] Margaret Kocsis:

<<< I don't believe that the Queen was clueless about the Corporate government in Australia or elsewhere.  She has been cornered into accepting the facts and by claiming ignorance, she is trying to save face.anyone claiming to be royalty from ANYwhere, and claiming "We didn't know!" is bald face lying!!!  ALL of the Families KNOW exactly what is going on.
[1:18:03 AM] D Breakingthesilence: [1:08 AM] Shaun Ross:

<<< Maybe the little blue men are trying to help out by saving you from having to clean up and clear things out, it is the thought that counts afterall (chuckle)yea that would be nice but I'd like for them to take the dirty dishes out of the picture and then return them in an hour all nice and clean!!!  and if they were goign to take my favorite scarf, couldnt' they of removed the coffee stain in one corner when they put it back again?! (facepalm)

[1:28:43 AM] D Breakingthesilence: oh I have!!  I yell at the little blue men regularly in our house.

"ok little blue guys- where is my coffe cup this time?!  please put it back into the picture!!"

[5:36:55 AM] D Breakingthesilence: [3:31 AM] Dan:

<<< Hey can someone please explain this "Walk In" concept that we keep hearing about? It's totally foreign to me.(facepalm) ...... its a concept that is (according to the meaning of the word that MOST people hold to) completely steeped in Hierarchy and the ideology that we are mere humans and lowly 3Ders, meanwhile these grand higher beings looking down from their lofty position in 7D, 9D 23D (whatever) have deigned to come here and take over teh body of someone here- ie: walking in. 
I have always hated the term "walk in" because of the conotations of hierarchy that it spreads with it.

....ps I'll be writting and article today on the use of words and the need to focus on the true meanins of words
[5:37:58 AM] D Breakingthesilence: [3:33 AM] Dan:

<<< Lisa spoke about it on the show last night in regard to a priest who blew his own spot, so to speak.yep- but it wasnt' a "walk in" in my opinion. it was eternal essence insureing that the inbodyment did what it was suppose to.

[5:48:05 AM] D Breakingthesilence: [5:46 AM] Shaun Ross:

<<< It was my first time hearing the allfaaraa guy on the show where lisa, bob, vera and brian were telling their stories. Some of what he said was good, but there was something about the way he talked, he was constantly propping himself up on a different level, and even placeing peopel on different levels to each other. he is following teh "divine" plan.  that operates on Hierarchy

 (heart)
[09/07/2013 12:20:12 PM] Just DOing: [12:06:41 PM] D Breakingthesilence: [9:31 AM] cynde:

<<<  its a concept that is (according to the meaning of the word that MOST people hold to) completely steeped in Hierarchy and the ideology that we are mere humans and lowly 3Ders, meanwhile these grand higher beings looking down from their lofty position in 7D, 9D 23D (whatever) have deigned to come here and take over teh body of someone here- ie: walking in. 
I have always hated the term "walk in" because of the conotations of hierarchy that it spreads with it.D your opnion sounds a wee bit predjudice, and given that some ppl in here will take your opnion and believe it, perhaps you can look into th is a little deeper ...maybe talk to a walkin,,,, oh wait ---- u have been for the last 7 months !  ok why does everything "seem" like ppl are being led by the divines who are out side  the TOP loop?  (just an observance i noticed) (*)nonono, you misunderstood me.  it's not that I do not believe in "walk ins" per se, it's the aspect that they always talk about a HIGHER being "taking over" or "walking in".  the story of teh cardinal gettign arrested, being a "walk in" is highly accurate- my issue isnt' with the term, it's with the whole "higher" being bit.   In my opinion Eternal essence insure that the cardinal did what he was suppose to be.  meaning that it was eternal essence that "walked in".... not some higher more evolved being;.

... and if you're alluding to heather being a "Walk In", you'd be wrong ;)  :D
[12:07:59 PM] D Breakingthesilence: [10:20 AM] Kathy Kelley:

<<< Now feeling like I got plugged into a light socket, HOT
WTF is going on?well... I was having a pretty intense mental tantrum around that time (chuckle)
 (heart)
[09/07/2013 12:21:04 PM] Just DOing: [12:16:23 PM] D Breakingthesilence: as for Cynde's comment about my opinion.

All I ever speak in this room is MY opinion.  I express my OPINION as anyone does when they speak about anything.  I can say the sky is turquois blue and Cynde can say it's cerulean blue.... it's about opinion.  Like everyone, I create my opinion based on the information I have, the insights I get, and most importantly, with what resonates with me.  Just like everyone else.  I don't ask that anyone believe me, follow me, quote me, or even listen to me.  I'm just speaking what comes from my heart and if it is something that you resonate with that's great, if it doesn't, that's great too.  Its is everyone's responsibility to take responsiblility for what they want to listen to, read, believe, speak, think, or feel.
 (heart)
[23/07/2013 9:13:46 AM] Pete Lysohirka: The validity and enforceability of a UCC filing is determined by the courts.No.  The UCC actually tells you that it is not: 

The  Law of One and the principle and action aligned with the principle of Common Law of BE'ing and DO'ing what you BE, is duly preserved, protected, and guaranteed by public policy UCC 1-103, and any and all **state, **national, **international, and **universal equivalents, hidden by CODE of words “...and the law relative to capacity to contract...”, The Law of One.  The BE'ing, inclusive of the value, Law and principle of Law of BE'ing is duly preserved, protected and guaranteed against damage caused by DO'ing of any other  without their knowing, willing and intentional consent, by public policy  UCC 1-308, and any and all **state, **national, **international, and **universal equivalents,  and hidden by CODE of words “without prejudice”, damages caused by another's DO'ing.  The remedy of Common law is duly preserved, protected, and guaranteed by public policy UCC 1-305(angel), and any and all **state, **national, **international, and **universal equivalents, hidden by CODE of words “...or by other rule of law.”, Remedy provided by Common Law of the Law of One.  The equal right of every BE'ing to individually enforce remedy of Common Law of The Law of One is duly preserved, protected and guaranteed by public policy UCC 1-305(beer), and any and all **state, **national, **international, and **universal equivalents, and hidden by CODE of words, “unless the provision (BE'ing) declaring (DECLARATION OF FACTS) it specifies a different and limited effect (Common Law principle of The Law of One)”, (brackets) added by the Public Trust, under full responsibility and liability of its bonded Trustees of record, for clarification of Absolute Context. 

THE PURPORTED COURTS HAVE NO ROLE OTHER THAN THE ONE YOU CHOOSE TO GIVE THEM....THE BANKS/FAMILIES GIVE THEM THE ROLE OF DOG AND PONY SHOW TO HIDE THE FACT THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY (chuckle)
[8:09:44 AM] Wolff Coulombe: [6:12 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/01/oppt-press-release-current-state-11111.html
 [6:14 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< (hug)....the courts have no power or authority to give anything validity...the UCC even gives notice of that...it is in that CURRENT STATE release which D and the rest posted for everyone's data set.
 [6:19 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< This is being shared over Facebook by "strawman delusion" or something
wanted to make the crew here aware :)thank you Jan.... (heart)....the former systems are making their agents visible.... (chuckle)
 [6:21 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< eternal essence is DO'ing through many inbodyments simultaneously...what may not be clear to you now IS with the more energy you pay into looking around at all that is DONE
 [6:44 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< i DO say that there are more than just the inbodyments on this planet DO'ing visibly NOW...thanks to the DO'ing by all here!  Stay tuned in, SEE, and DO as you are inspired to!

Go kiri go!
: [6:47 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< So are you far off releasing the documents Heather or shouldn't I ask?The order of events that are playing out NOW assist you in assisting your selves to know what the eternal value system IS ...it is playing out in front of your eyes now...and every inbodyment in the universal value system is reconciling the former slavery systems and any perceived "debts" by DO'ing and making it all visible here!  I LOVE THE ABSOLUTE PLAN!
 [6:48 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< Release of what is in the documents are being done now in practice...WATCH....then you DO recognize and are conscious of the value of what is in them...because they are operating right in front of you!
 [6:50 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< what is in the Value system docs and examples is what is playing out visibly right now....WATCH....eternal essence inbody...every inbodyment IS eternal essence....I LOVE THE ABSOLUTE PLAN!
: [6:52 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< My question is in relation to the value she accessed via PPSR (a foreclosed Corporation?) without your document so will you still release your perfected ones for us to follow the path easier?her value IS...they apparently just "ran out of stock" of the funny paper they convert that value [6:54 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< YOU ...all INBODYMENTS...are AMAZING!  I am going back to work...yes Joseph...not far off now!
 (heart)
 [7:48 AM] Kelly:

<<< When I went into my hearing for my car I stated "I do not consent".... She said I don't need your consent and proceeded on.Kiri has beautifully set the stage and notice of how to proceed by her first clarifying there is no contract...and then giving them notice of how to proceed with her....and then cancelling every offer of contract they presented that did not resonate with her.  

in that kind of a stage and notice....."I kindly reject your offer and I don't consent that you don't need my consent."....has a NOW meaning and absolute context....just sayin!
 (heart)


<<< and should we sign without prejudice???[9:24 AM] Carol :

<<< WE WILL WOLFF -- what does that even mean when you sign it like that LOL?Howard Freeman put it great: "When you see "Without Prejudice" UCC 1-308 in connection with your signature, you are saying:

"I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract, commercial agreement or bankruptcy that I did not enter knowingly , voluntarily , and intentionally . And furthermore, I do not and will not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement or bankruptcy."

here is the original link for that quote and some other relevant data regarding without prejudice:

http://freedom-school.com/the-ucc-connection.html

 (hug)(heart):*
[2:01:10 PM] Jarrafusa: for purpose of context:
"Whenever you sign any legal paper that deals with Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) -in any way, shape or manner - under your signature write: Without Prejudice UCC 1-308 (old 1-207). This reserves your rights. You can show, at 1-308 (old 1-207).4 that you have sufficiently reserved your rights.

It is very important to understand just what this means. For example, one man who used this in regard to a traffic ticket was asked by the judge just what he meant by writing "without prejudice UCC 1-308 (old 1-207)" on his statement to the court. He had not tried to understand the concepts involved. He only wanted to use it to get out of the ticket. He did not know what it meant. When the judge asked him what he meant by signing in that way, he told the judge that he was not prejudiced against anyone .... The judge knew that the man had no idea what it meant, and fined him an additional $25.00 for a frivolous defense. You must know what it means."
[2:01:17 PM] Jarrafusa: ;)
[2:01:31 PM] Jarrafusa: quote from same link
[2:09:24 PM] Jarrafusa: [1:22 PM] jimdun924:

<<< I also did Heather's chart but I don't have her location or time either - just the date that she gave yesterday. no surprise that her birthday is the date of the great event (almost) July 29 (grand sextile/star of david) some people also call that a star tetrahedron. not surprised that she has something special that many powerful people like oprah have.location:  tacoma washington america
time: 11:11 am
 (heart)
 [2:09 PM] Jarrafusa:

<<<  not surprised that she has something special that many powerful people like oprah have.and that all inbodyments of eternal essence have ;)(inlove)
 (heart)
 [July-23-13 2:00 PM] Jarrafusa:

<<< and should we sign without prejudice???[8:24 AM] Carol :

<<< WE WILL WOLFF -- what does that even mean when you sign it like that LOL?Howard Freeman put it great: "When you see "Without Prejudice" UCC 1-308 in connection with your signature, you are saying:

"I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract, commercial agreement or bankruptcy that I did not enter knowingly , voluntarily , and intentionally . And furthermore, I do not and will not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement or bankruptcy."

here is the original link for that quote and some other relevant data regarding without prejudice:

http://freedom-school.com/the-ucc-connection.html

 (hug)(heart):*
quote from same link
;)
for purpose of context:
"Whenever you sign any legal paper that deals with Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) -in any way, shape or manner - under your signature write: Without Prejudice UCC 1-308 (old 1-207). This reserves your rights. You can show, at 1-308 (old 1-207).4 that you have sufficiently reserved your rights.

It is very important to understand just what this means. For example, one man who used this in regard to a traffic ticket was asked by the judge just what he meant by writing "without prejudice UCC 1-308 (old 1-207)" on his statement to the court. He had not tried to understand the concepts involved. He only wanted to use it to get out of the ticket. He did not know what it meant. When the judge asked him what he meant by signing in that way, he told the judge that he was not prejudiced against anyone .... The judge knew that the man had no idea what it meant, and fined him an additional $25.00 for a frivolous defense. You must know what it means."
[12:22 PM] jimdun924:

<<< I also did Heather's chart but I don't have her location or time either - just the date that she gave yesterday. no surprise that her birthday is the date of the great event (almost) July 29 (grand sextile/star of david) some people also call that a star tetrahedron. not surprised that she has something special that many powerful people like oprah have.location:  tacoma washington america
time: 11:11 am
[23/07/2013 4:50:25 PM] Wolff Coulombe: [July-23-13 2:11 PM] Jarrafusa:

<<<  not surprised that she has something special that many powerful people like oprah have.and that all inbodyments of eternal essence have ;)(inlove)

 [5:14:54 AM] Jarrafusa: you can assist your BE'ing and DO'ing by watching and experiencing with Kiri....the documents issued the will and the word (tools that manifest) and she and MANY others within eternal essence's universe are answering the call and exercising the will for you to consciously experience

the will and the word:  CO-OPERATION OF CO-ORDINATED ETERNAL VALUE SYSTEM.

eternal essence in various inbodyments simultaneously making what IS visible NOW (heart)
[5:15:35 AM] Jarrafusa: Martin...it is I who eternaly thank you and in love and joy expand with every DO'ing of every BE'ing of One. (inlove)(bow)
 (heart)
 [7:09 AM] Jarrafusa:

<<< Thanks to Obama's recent bill signing, all the deposits are now at banks disposal. They own them. You NEVER keep all the accounts in one bank, especially NOT in those crooked large criminal banks.what they didn't tell you is...they all ways were at their disposal and booked as their property once you deposit...hence the July 25, 2012 UCC Filing...securing the people's value and and accepting the subsequent treasuries/banks/etc offer to act as custodian of your value...

after acceptance was made...nunc pro tunc...they were noticed of their mistakes and deceptive acts and practices and the damages incurred and told to fix them with all operations lawfully suspended (august/september filings I believe)....October 17, 2012 we went to the principal agent to conduct final bookkeeping and accounting and institute the cures and on October 24, 2012...their refusal to fix, to cure the mistake was accepted as their notice to be fired/foreclosed upon.

DECLARATION OF FACTS is the whole event/story in a nutshell...each filing prior to that is the specific detail of that specific moment (heart)
[8:07:51 AM] Wolff Coulombe: Carol,  its really important that you get centred and focussed, no rushed decisions, or actions.  i wouldnt make any calls to the bank right now. make a list of what is the most important /pressing things and brainstorm a bit on what are possible solutions.. eg  need an account c/card etc etc for your business... so sit and think abotu a few options for that.. like make an appointment to see a credit union or antoehr bank and get that set up.. get it moving. dont tell them about all the stuff with hsbc, simply say you want to change  banks.http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2013/07/steeled-resolution-from-higher-heart-is.htm
: my credit sucks nope...yours is beautiful...theirs sucks which is why they can no longer "service" your purported "mortgage" ;)
: A thought... rather than "ask" what this means regarding the mortgage, you may want to send a letter asserting your agreement that the mortgate shuld, appropriately be closed due to lack of proof that anything was lent - something to the effect of, "I received your letter... yes, it is appropriate to close my mortgate due to the fact that the bank cannot produce evidence of prior title or rights of ownership that was requested in my letter dated dd/mm/yyyy.  Please provide a document that indicates that there is no longer an account and associated account balance."
(inlove)
[8:09:39 AM] Wolff : DO NOT OFFER TO RENEW YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO REPAY YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN IN FULL. they would first have to provide the duly verified sworn documentation that you requested...proof that they even made a loan....proof of a purported debt is not proof of a loan...and when they can't produce proof of a loan, the purported proof of a debt is visible for what it actually IS... lawful and legal proof of a FRAUD (chuckle)
[8:11:02 AM] Wolff Coulombe: With the anniversary of the return of our value on July 25, I've been doing a retrospective, chronological re-read of the UCC docs.

Interesting shit in there.(you might want to read them...again)

For instance did you know our value was deposited in our body?

"Secured party''s value being deposited in the body of every one of the one people created by the creator"

And this tidbit I missed before, seems like everyone else did too, from the Order of Termination doc 2012086802 filed Aug 15, 2012...that the $5B damages is valued in pre-1933 value?

If the whole $10B is valued that way we see that, from this site, http://www.measuringworth.com/uscompare/relativevalue.php

our $10b is actually worth as much as $2.7 Trillion in today's money?

Even a conservative valuation puts us at close to $200 billion...

Getting close enough to infiinite value for you yet?

Starting to "get" that the money is irrelevant?

The more  I read and understand these docs, and know that "it is law"...the more I begin to truly understand why Heather has been saying "It is done" "It's over" for so long.
From Heather:  ;( (heart)  This is the best aniversary present I have ever received....seriously.
[8:13:05 AM] Wolff Coulombe: WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR FINAL PAYMENT AUG 3RD WHAT DOES AUG 4TH MEAN -- DO YOU HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE IN FULL?  I said I have no ideaANSWERED ABOVE....WHAT DEBT?  HAVE TO PROVE A LOAN WAS ACTUALLY MADE BEFORE A DEBT CAN EXIST (chuckle)
[8:13:49 AM] Wolff Coulombe: This is a really incredible read. Jammed packed with amazing info. I highly recommend it: http://www.mindopenerz.com/scientist-prove-dna-can-be-reprogrammed-by-words-and-frequencies/ ;)  FIRST YOU HAVE A DE-CODING/DE-PROGRAMMING...NOW YOU ARE EACH RESPONSBILE FOR HOW YOU CHOOSE TO RECODE/REPROGRAM...IF AT ALL....BE AND DO IS THE ETERNAL CODE PROGRAM OF EACH INBODYMENT ;)
CAROL!!!!!!!! :*  Look at Kiri...NOW look in the mirror...I am conscious of One....the inbodyments may be taking a different approach, but I am conscious of One. (inlove)  CO-OPERATION OF CO-ORDINATED ETERNAL VALUE SYSTEM...BE AND DO.
[8:14:14 AM] Wolff Coulombe:  the whole miraculous metarmorphosis from intial panic to standing *IM*POWER*ED* >>>here:IN POWER you BE...IN POWER you DO (heart)

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE THE ABSOLUTE PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (clap)
[8:16:30 AM] Wolff Coulombe: So, now that the bank has changed the locks on my home and deeded it in their name can I put a Lien on the property for the Affidavit of Interest they owe me?so the value they stole and then used to pretend to give you a loan?
they then had you use that purported loan to "purchase" the home?
so they stole the deed to the home (paper that purportedly represents your physical home)?
then they stole your lock from your home?
then they put their own lock on your home?
what part of your home do they actually own from this scenario?  THE LOCK....SEND IT BACK, YES?
[8:18:26 AM] Wolff: They just continue to play the game the same way as they always did. As far as they seem to be concerned they could give a flip about filings and orders............such has been the on-going outcome from Supreme court orders and such.  How does this madness stop? Does the system have to completely drain itself of resources? If this is the case they will surely be going after everyone's value as per Obama's recent bill. And the game may continue until there is nothing left. WHAT IS THE END GAME?ohhhh....and there you have it!  THEIR ONE CARD...the card they have played all along.....THE CARD OF PERCEPTION....what is your perception?  Who does your perception serve or benefit?....just sayin' (heart)
[8:19:04 AM] Wolff : I am watching and on edge as BEing's take a stand against the machine...even though I have been involved in spirit, I feel like it is not enough.naw...it is eternal essence co-operating the co-ordinated value...inbodyments of BE'ing and DO'ing...eternal essence in body...many bodies :*
[8:19:45 AM] Wolff : Hi Heather :) I saw you in dreamland last nightwe are all together...I call it eternal essence conscious...one...call it whatever you are inspired to (hug)
[8:20:15 AM] Wolff : Carol:  What you DECLARE...IS.  The will and the word. (heart)
[9:16:46 AM] Wolff : teeny contribution to the homework assignment:  (BMCE is HSBC in Morocco...BMCE upped its holdings of BOA [bank of america])..if you go to annual reports of the banks or their websites it gives one of many great starting point tool....it is what I used to connect all the seemingly unconnected dots of BIS with every perceived and purported corporation operating under the guise of financial, central bank, government, corporate, etc...

http://www.bmcebank.ma/front.aspx?sectionId=40

love you!
[9:19:55 AM] Wolff : py Birthday Lisa Harrison
[8:17:32 AM] Jarrafusa: [8:13 AM] Gpeachy:

<<< I think that there is a storm a-brewin.............
OMG......it stems from HSBC doesn't it.no...from the heart of the perceived universal "divines"...but more on that later! (chuckle)
 [9:37 AM] Terra E Stella:

<<< Tons of info on this site…. http://www.occ.gov/topics/consumer-protection/foreclosure-prevention/correcting-foreclosure-practices.htmlCHECK OUT THEIR ENFORCEMENT ORDER SECTION...HSBC WAS IN THERE (chuckle)....ALL THE BANKS WERE IN THERE...MARCH 2011 THROUGH 2012....
[6:56:39 PM] Pete Lysohirka: (heart)
[6:56:43 PM] Pete Lysohirka: [6:52:21 PM] Jarrafusa: [9:42 AM] jimdun924:

<<< HSBC Holdings P.L.C. is a British multinational banking and financial services organisation headquartered in London, United Kingdom and is one of the world's largest banks. Sir John Bond was director of HSBC London until he got caught stealing physical gold from a client..apparently a lot of gold...so they moved him to HSBC HOLDINGS P.L.C....and in stepped Sir Stephen Green (purported CIA)
[6:53:22 PM] Jarrafusa: [9:44 AM] Carol :

<<<   I know it was meant to be and I can't wipe the flipping grin off my face........from yesterday feeling defeated to today saying "LET'S ROCK AND ROLL"...you are DO'ing Carol!  Eternal Love, Gratitude and Peace to you and hubby (heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment